Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taking Some Time: Reconstruction

Hi My Loves,
As you have probably noticed, I haven't been blogging as often as usual lately - for this I do apologize - but with the school year winding down, things have been extremely hectic. After two months of blogging, I have decided that "Arriving in Style" already needs a pick-me-up, a reinvention of itself per say. The concept of the blog will stay the same, but everything else will be updated, and thus, better. I can't wait until the site is finished, it shouldn't take long, but I will be taking a 2 week or so hiatus from posting. Thanks for your  understanding and support - promising a fresh, new site in just a little while! Have a lovely rest of May!

xoxo,
D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Devon this is Aidan Perry(Galen's little brother), I just wanted to say I finally got around to checking out this blog and I <3 it! I was in Newport today and i actually stopped by Michael Hayes but you weren't there. I have read every blog submission/archive and i think they are so amazing. Can't wait till next year go MB! if you want to reply or talk or something my email is perry_aidan@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete