Monday, May 9, 2011

My Sincerest Apologies

If you haven't noticed already, I took last week off from blogging (so sorry to just be informing you), but the work that I had to do was immense and overwhelming and left me no time to chat with you all. So this post is about catching up - here are some of my favorite moments of this past week(end), despite being a bit stressed.

The MET Gala
Where sparkling neutrals crowded the carpet and we all watched in awe...
(Blake Lively in ever-so-timeless Chanel)

(Gwyneth Paltrow in sleek Stella McCartney)

(Sarah Jessica Parker in a daring Alexander McQueen)

(Brooklyn Decker in a pop of pink by the perfected Michael Kors)


Good Eats
It is amazing the kind of delicious food you can find in the small state of RI...

(What I think is the yummiest Italian food anywhere, La Masseria in East Greenwich {also in NYC})
Pictures courtesy of people.com and La Masseria

The Happiest Mother's Day
I was blessed enough to have spent this special day honoring, not only my mother, but my lovely grandmothers, aunts, and cousins too. All of whom are wonderful mother's and who I feel exceedingly lucky about having in my life. A belated cheers to all of the mother's who have and will continue to love and support their children - you are so appreciated.

Hi My Dolls,
Last week was busy, to say the very least! My trip to Chicago (though perfect) , set me back a bit and in returning to RI, I found myself with what felt like triple the work that I had left behind. Despite the week being hectic, it is now over and things are beginning to wind down (but only by a really small fraction of a bit) and summer is steadily approaching..YAY! I hope you all had a wonderful, non-stressful, sunny week and weekend and got to celebrate your mother as was fitting. Have the loveliest Tuesday and please check back for more posts this week, as I promise I am back on track!

xoxo,
D


No comments:

Post a Comment